A letter to our patients- May 15, 2020
Dear Valued Patient,
As the pandemic continues, we are constantly working towards ways to ensure you can get the necessary healthcare you want while remaining safe in our clinics. Effective Monday, May 18th we will be extending our primary and specialty care clinic hours to Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. This includes our Dermatology & Allergy, Family Medicine, Multi-Specialty, Nephrology & Hypertension, and Pediatric Clinic locations.
Our laboratory and radiology department hours of operation have also changed. Our lab is open Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and our radiology department is open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We ask that you please come at your scheduled appointment time to ensure social distancing in the waiting room.
We continue to ensure the safety of our patients and staff at all clinic locations by implementing the following precautionary measures:
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask, if you have a cloth mask please wear that to the office. If you do not have a mask one will be given to you at your entry screening.
- We continue to screen all patients and staff prior to entering our clinics.
- We are contacting all in-person patient appointments prior to their scheduled visit time to complete a phone screening.
- We are increasing our usage of telemedicine, reducing the number of patients coming through our clinic doors.
- We have a dedicated clinic to treat all respiratory symptoms creating a separation of sick and healthy patients in our clinic locations.
- We have created social distancing measures in our waiting rooms.
- We are limiting all visitors to only 1 essential caregiver only.
- We are not accepting walk-in appointments currently- we ask that if you need care to call our office at 563-557-9111 to schedule an appointment before coming in.
Need care now? Our office is here for you. Our primary and specialty care clinic locations remain open, offering both in-person and virtual visits. Contact your primary or specialty care providers office to understand what appointment type is best for you!
Dermatology & Allergy Clinic| (563) 557-3990
Family Medicine Clinic | (563) 583-9300
Multi-Specialty Clinic | (563) 557-9111
Nephrology Clinic | (563) 589-4835
Pediatric Clinic | (563) 557-3900
Our Respiratory Clinic is moving! Effective Monday, May 18th our Respiratory Clinic will be relocated to 1400 University Avenue, Apt #6. This move will allow our family medicine physicians to return to their clinic and start to schedule in-person exams for their patients. The clinic will be undergoing extensive cleaning processes prior to the move. Our Respiratory Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
We continue to have an afterhours care team available to assist you with your health care needs after our regular hours of operation until 9:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and on Saturday & Sunday from 8: 30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thank you for continuing to trust your health care to Grand River Medical Group. As the state lifts many restrictions and is opening additional businesses please remember to continue safe hygiene practices- clean and disinfect common touched surfaces, stay home if you are sick, wear a face covering when in public, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after being in public spaces, and avoid touching your face.
If you have questions, please call your primary care provider or login to your patient portal account to send a message to your provider. You can also learn more on our website at www.grmg.health.
Ronald Iverson, MD
Chief Executive Officer
Click here for the letter to our patients- 03/20/2020
Click here for a letter to our patients- 03/28/2020
Click here for a letter to our patients - 04/20/2020