Skin cancer is the most common form of all cancers according to the Skin Cancer Foundation. Our office provides you with total skin cancer treatment including preventative screenings and more.
- Provide total body, partial body, or lesion exams
- Biopsy of suspicious lesions
- Education on sun protection and skin cancers
- Treatment of many skin cancers
- Treatment of precancers
Phototherapy uses a Narrow Band UVB (NB-UVB) light which penetrates the skin and slows the growth of affected skin cells.
Phototherapy can be used to treat:
Eczema (atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, skin irritations), a condition that causes inflammation and rashes
Psoriasis, a condition with thick, itchy, scaly, and dry patches of skin
Vitiligo, a condition where the skin loses its pigment
- And other skin disorders that cause itchy skin
Phototherapy is safe for patients of all ages, from children to adults. Request a consult today!
We do not routinely provide cosmetic dermatology. However, we do offer limited services and procedures.
- Removal of unwanted skin growths to improve appearance by a variety of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical methods.
- Lesions treated include but are not limited to:
- Fibrous papules
- Lentigines (sun spots)
- Seborrheic keratoses
- Skin tags