Find your skin care treatment plan at Grand River Medical Group's Dermatology Clinic in Dubuque, IA. Our caring and experienced dermatologist and staff will create a personalize skin care treatment plan for you. Each plan is created using the best and most appropriate technologies in dermatology.
Care we provide
Our Dermatology Clinic provides you with comprehensive dermatology services.
Cold sores (herpes infection)
Dry skin care
Eczema (atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, skin irritations)
Fungal skin infections (athlete’s foot, jock itch, ring worm etc)
Nail diseases (including infections)
Sweating disorders (hyperhidrosis)
Wart evaluation and treatment
Skin Cancer Treatment
Skin cancer is the most common form of all cancers according to the Skin Cancer Foundation. Our office provides you with total skin cancer treatment including preventative screenings and more.
- Provide total body, partial body or lesion exams
- Biopsy of suspicious lesions
- Education on sun protection and skin cancers
- Treatment of many skin cancers
- Treatment of precancers
- Cyst and lipoma removal
- Skin cancer treatment
- Removal of abnormal moles
We do not routinely provide cosmetic dermatology. However we do offer limited services and procedures.
- Removal of unwanted skin growths to improve appearance by a variety of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical methods.
- Lesions treated include but are not limited to:
- Fibrous papules
- Lentigines (sun spots)
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- Seborrheic keratoses
- Skin tags
- Xanthelasma (yellow eyelid spots)
- Scar treatment using a variety of techniques including saline injections, PRP, microneedling, and TCA application.
- Hair loss treatment with the use of Platelet-Rich Plasma injections