Find the answers to your digestive system questions at Grand River Medical Group in Dubuque, Iowa. Our board-certified gastroenterologists specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of digestive system conditions. The digestive system includes your esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
Conditions We Treat
Our doctors treat many conditions of the digestive system including common health concerns like:
- Bowel issues or concerns (diarrhea, constipation)
- Crohn's disease
- Colon polyp
- Hemorrhoids, internal only
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain
- Peptic ulcers
Screening & Diagnosis
- Breath Testing (glucose, fructose, lactose intolerance)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
During your annual physical exam ask your Primary Care Provider about colon cancer screenings and review any family medical history of colon cancer. They will assist you in determining if a referral to our gastroenterologist is right for you.