Partner with a primary care provider you can trust at Grand River Medical Group in Dubuque, Iowa. You’ll benefit from a doctor who gets to know you, your health history, and your personal goals.
What’s Primary Care?
Primary care providers are your partner in health and who you can for non-emergency medical care. Your general practitioner provides:
- Preventive care, such as annual physicals, routine health screenings, and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of common conditions and injuries
- Management of long-term (chronic) conditions
- Referrals to specialty care
Primary Care Specialties
Find the right primary care provider (PCP) with the experience that fits your needs. PCPs may specialize in:
Types of Primary Care Providers
Get comprehensive, compassionate care from the type of PCP you prefer:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD/DO): Physician with traditional medical training, including four years of medical school, specialty-specific residency, and fellowship training program.
- Physician Assistant (PA): Medical professional with a master’s degree and advanced clinical training to practice general medicine.
- Nurse practitioner (NP): Medical professional with a master’s or doctorate and advanced clinical training.
Get the care you need that fits your schedule with same-day appointments.