Get preventive care or relief from an illness or injury anytime you need it from your family medicine doctor at Grand River Medical Group in Dubuque, Iowa.
Enjoy a doctor who puts you and your family first and has experience providing care at every stage of life. You can count on your doctor to take the time to get to know you, tailor care to your needs, and help your family live the healthiest lives possible.
Family Medicine Services
Depend on your family doctor for prevention, early detection, and treatment or management of non-emergency medical care. Rely on your primary care provider to connect you to a specialist if more advanced care is needed.
Turn to your Grand River Medical Group family provider for:
- Annual wellness exam, including Medicare yearly health checks
- Health and nutrition counseling
- Heart checks, such as cardiac stress test and electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Sports physicals and well-child exams
Seek care from a familiar face for:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, wounds, and injuries
- Women’s care, including Pap smears and birth control
- Referrals to specialty care
Contact your family medicine provider if you need care for:
- Behavioral health conditions like anxiety and depression
- Injuries that may need splinting, casting, or stitches
- Management of chronic (long-term) conditions like diabetes or asthma
- Pain management services such as medicine and joint injections
Treatment & Procedures
Rely on your family medicine doctor who can provide:
- Hormonal intrauterine device (IUD) placement and removal
- Incision and drainage of boils
- Mole and skin tag removal
- Toenail removal
- Tongue-tie procedure (frenotomy)
- Wart treatment
Same Day Appointments
Get care when you need it with same-day appointments.