Trust the internal medicine physicians at Grand River Medical Group in Dubuque, Iowa, to help you stay healthy as you age. You’ll receive care from adult health experts specializing in preventing and treating common illnesses and injuries.
What’s Internal Medicine?
Internists, or internal medicine doctors, provide primary care for adults – people 18 years old and over. Internal medicine providers have special training to care for people with more than one long-term (chronic) health condition.
Internal Medicine Services
Rely on your internal medicine doctor to provide:
- Care of illnesses and injuries
- Health and nutrition counseling
- Hearts checks, such as cardiac stress test and EKG
- Medicare annual wellness exams
- Pain management services, like joint injections
- Preventative screenings, including your annual check-up
- Referrals to specialty care as needed
- Skin tag, mole, and toenail removal
- Wart treatment
- Wound and burn care, such as draining boils
When you choose Grand River Medical Group, you’ll benefit from same-day appointments to get care when you need it.