Current Employment Opportunities
Grand River Medical Group is an equal-opportunity employer. It is our policy that all individuals are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, as required by state and federal law.
Employment opportunities are updated regularly; however, availability is subject to change without notice. Some positions may have requirements or other qualifications not listed.
If you would prefer to submit a resume and/or application by mail send to:
Grand River Medical Group
Human Resources Department
1515 Delhi Street, Suite 100
Dubuque, IA 52001
Applications/resumes for employment are welcomed for open positions and will be kept on file for one year after receipt.
Grand River Medical Group provides a competitive salary and benefits package for our employees.
Benefits for our full-time employees include:
- Paid time off, paid holidays, bereavement and jury duty pay
- Medical Insurance including prescription and limited vision coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company provided Long Term Disability Insurance
- Range of voluntary benefits to include additional Life Insurance for employee, spouse and/or children; Cancer, Accident and Short Term
- Disability coverage available
- Section 125 Cafeteria plan for premiums and flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) /Roth 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee assistance program for employee and family
- Continuing education dollars and hours provided for specified professional licensed employees.
- Part time employees are also eligible to participate in some of these benefits programs.