Grand River Medical Group is now offering vaccine appointments to CURRENT patients in the following populations:
- 65 years of age and older
- 16-64 years of age with an underlying condition (as defined on the CDC website)
AND all Iowans age 16 and older who wish to be vaccinated.
Please read these instructions before requesting an appointment.
- After you click the "Schedule Now" button below:
- Complete the registration form by entering your first name and last name (as shown on your drivers license, state issued ID, or birth certificate), date of birth, phone number, email and home address. If you do not have an email you can skip that step.
- A verification code will be sent to the contact information we have on file for you, if you are NOT a current GRMG patient (you have NEVER been seen at a GRMG clinic) it will go to the information you enter into the form. Please note that this is being sent to what is on file, not always the phone/email contact you entered into the form, be sure to check all phone and email accounts for the verification code. If you do not receive the verification code, please call our Vaccine Scheduling Line (563) 589-4055 (between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday) to request an appointment by phone.
- Once you receive the verification code, enter that into your registration form.
- Next you will answer a few questions about your current health and vaccine history.
- If you answer 'yes', to any of the following you will be prompted to contact our Vaccine Scheduling Line to discuss your eligibility timeline.
- If you are feeling sick,
- Already received a dose of the vaccine,
- Received a vaccine in the last 14 days, or
- Received passive anti-body therapy (a treatment for COVID-19)
- If you can answer 'no', to all of the above questions you will be asked to select a date and time for your vaccine appointment. Please answer the questions above honestly, it is important to ensure you receive the vaccine in the appropriate timeline.
- After you select your date and time, be sure to click "Request my Appointment" in the orange box.
- Once you complete the entire process you will receive a notification that your appointment has been requested. If you DO NOT get a confirmation text, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE (563) 589-4055. Do not try to schedule another appointment online through the link.
Having troubles trying to schedule online? View step-by-step instructions.
If at any time in the process you are unable to complete the online scheduling request, please contact our Vaccine Scheduling Line (563) 589-4055.