Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with our office please call
Family Practice Clinic 563-583-9300
Pediatrics Clinic 563-557-5911
Please let us know if you have a preference with respect to location, provider, or time of day. Be sure to check with your insurance plan to see if you are required to have a referral from your primary care provider prior to seeing one of our physicians.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Any MEDICATIONS you are taking. (It is a good habit to bring all your medications with you to every visit to your doctor, including nonprescription medicines and any herbal therapies
- Your current insurance, Medicare and/or Medicaid ID cards
- A valid photo ID and/or driver's license
- Any and all x-rays from other groups or hospitals that would pertain to your visit with us
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Patient Registration and History Forms
Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical Bills.
Please visit HFMA’s Guide for Consumers to help you understand the questions you should ask to avoid receiving an unexpected medical bill. You may reach our business office at (563) 589-4030.