2021 Flu Clinic Schedule
To ensure social distancing we are requiring a pre-scheduled appointment for your annual flu shot. This year we are offering online scheduling
for both FLU and COVID-19 vaccines. Contact your primary care doctor's office or use the link below to check for appointment availability.
Please read these instructions before requesting an appointment.
- After you click the "Schedule Now" button below:
- Complete the registration form by entering the following information for the person receiving the vaccine, first name and last name (as shown on the driver's license, state-issued ID, or birth certificate), date of birth, phone number, email, and home address. If you do not have an email you can skip that step.
- A verification code will be sent to the contact information we have on file for you/your child. Please note that this is being sent to what is on file, not always the phone/email contact you entered into the form, be sure to check all household phone and email accounts for the verification code. If you do not receive the verification code, please call our Vaccine Scheduling Line (563) 589-4055 (between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Saturday (5/15/2021)) to request an appointment by phone.
- Once you receive the verification code, enter that into your registration form.
- Next, you will answer a few questions about the current health and vaccine history of the person receiving the vaccine. Please know there may be times when you cannot book your appointment online and need to call the office to schedule.
- After you select the date and time, be sure to click "Request my Appointment" in the GREY box.
- Once you complete the entire process you will receive a notification that your appointment has been requested. If you DO NOT get a confirmation text, PLEASE CALL YOUR PRIMARY DOCTORS OFFICE. Do not try to schedule another appointment online through the link.
If at any time in the process you are unable to complete the online scheduling request, please contact your primary doctor's office to request an appointment.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
Adolescents MUST be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.